Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Love and Seattle Sky......A day off and I was able to piece!

Outer borders to go.....I have never created such a long skinny wall quilt and am having fun with this whimsical piece. I wish all the tiny scraps that create this big quilt showed up on the photo. In the mood to get Victoria's book as I use her technic for these letters and the border.
I have decided this fall to recreate my favorite quilts I have designed and keep for my trunk show....not that they travel but fun to see them hanging in my quilt room. I was tickled to find a grey sky fabric that mimicks my NW clouds. The clouds are 3D and I am excited. She is a little big in the bust arena but I am committed to her figure since fusible web is just that...... Hope you are well as you read this and that the upcoming holiday season is a blessed. Love, Em

8 comments:

♥Duff said...

you do trunk shows? really? OH, impressive!!!

Karen said...

Hey there friend, glad to hear from you. What a great goal - to remake quilts - I bet these will be different, but the same. Have a great day.

Lynette said...

She's gorgeous on those clouds! I really dig the Eiffel Tower peeking in the corner there. :D

beth said...

Love that LONG skinny quilt! It's perfect.

Nifty Quilts said...

Trunk show?! Where? When? I want to come! Love your LOVE piece. And those birds are fantastic. Have you thought of selling the pattern?

Snoodles said...

Will you bring your trunk show here? Fun! LOL
I really love the fabric choices on your LOVE project...that is so neat!

Tonya Ricucci said...

love the love!

obat kanker payudara said...

makasih infonya